Belle+ offers users help at the press of a button at home and away using the broad coverage of the AT&T network, plus it can detect falls and locate a user in an emergency via GPS, WiFi, and cellular triangulation. Belle+ does not require a landline phone line or base station, and it is IPX6 water-resistant and is lightweight and easily worn or carried with the included lanyard.
Simple to Use
- Press the call button, or the unit detects a fall and automatically dials the monitoring center.
- Get assistance from a UL listed, CSAA Certified Five Diamond central monitoring station where the emergency care specialist will stay on the line with you until help arrives.
- Belle+ automatically calls specialists if a fall is detected
- Works up to 5 days on a single charge
- Specialists can locate the user with GPS, WiFi or location-based services
- Loved ones can locate the user in Orion, with a free mobile app or by sending a text message
- Small, lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Belle+ is IPX6 water-resistant, though it should not be submerged
- Works at home and away from home, anywhere there is AT&T coverage
|Size||2.9” x 1.6” x 0.8”|
|Battery||Up to 5 days per charge|
|Network||AT&T Cellular Network*|
|Location Technologies:||GPS, WiFi, and Cellular Triangulation|
|Fall detection included:||Yes|